Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Saturday Afternoon!

I'm slightly worried this weekend about a lack of work. I mean, I have a bit of work, and stuff I should be doing, but I have no essays or anything. Which is weird, in comparison to last week.

I've been cat-sitting a lovely kitty called Roula this week (well, since Wednesday), and I finished this morning. She's lovely. Yesterday I managed to 'borrow' a bus fair from Mother so I didn't have to walk to town and back like I did on Thursday (urgh). I got home after an exhausting day to a list of stuff to do on the kitchen table.

So I immediatly got to work, and made a nice banana loaf for pudding, brought the washing in when it began to spit and hung it up in the bathroom, and got on with making dinner for Neil and I. I was shattered by the time Ma and Pa got home, and watched Armstrong and Miller and went to bed.

In other news this week, our A2 Drama stimulus has been revealed as MATRICIDE. The act of killing one's mother. Cheery times ahead. Yesterday we were reading out research on it, and everyone read out a murder or weapons or something, which was super funny. Especially Mojo's.

In other news, Ma and Pa bought me lots of new clothes, we (the chums) decided on Lagos, Portugal as our holiday destination next year and I've realised that Tinchy Stryder makes some seriously good music.

1 comment:

  1. tinchy stryder is amazing.

    party playlist, oui?

    fuck, i need to reply to that email.

    xx

    ReplyDelete