Friday, November 27, 2009

Hello, all. It's Friday, and I have an inset day. Which is lovely and all, except when you're woken up at nine in the morning by builders using power saws and hammers across the road. Hmph.

Just thought I'd blog to say I've finished my Media Practical Production coursework. It's all saved on Ashton's USB pen because the printer didn't feel up to co-operation yesterday. So that should be all printed/laminated/sent off etc. on Monday or Tuesday I'm not quite sure. I had a nice little moment yesterday when the IT man at Sandringham came over, saw my work and laughed. I'm yet to work out whether it was a good or a bad laugh.

I have a bit of a stiff neck this morning, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do today other than write a letter to Gma and make my own dinner and then go to Katie's for another holiday meeting at eight. In between that? I don't know. Maybe some work? I doubt it.

I've got a big stack of books next to my bed which I intend to read. I'm on the second book of a trilogy about the young Prince Arthur which are very good and the third one is waiting for me, as well as A Million Little Pieces by James Frey and Exposure by Mal Peet. I think Frankenstein may have to do a wait.

Not sure what else to say except bye.
Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I have an inset day as well :D

    and I'm going to watch gossip Girl all day. :) I feel like such an awsome 18 year old :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had college this morning and then there was meant to be a drama rehearsal but that got cancelled so now i am about to do some photography work and get ready for Charley's tonight :)

    ReplyDelete