Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holy fried flapjacks. I am tired, and worried and stuck.

Tired because, well, I don't actually know why. It's not like I've been having a stressful week, what with Monday as normal then yesterday 'off' and today just doing the Gothic Film thing at Herts Uni. Maybe its because I'm trying to avoid doing things so I just think I'm tired.

Worried and stuck because Media is seriously an issue this year and I realised last night that I actually seem to have developed some kind of dislike for it, because all my teachers have changed and everyone in my class knows each other and I've been in the class for a year and I don't actually talk to anyone and I'm embarrassed by my work for God's sake. That's probably it. I have like, two weeks to do three promotional posters, and I don't even have freaking photography done yet. I'm so behind, and everyone else seems to know exactly what they're doing. I just hope my first draft essay was okay (I'll be okay with a C, seeing as Samuels said most first drafts at A2 level tend to suck). I have five days left (including today) of my free trials of Photoshop and InDesign, after that, I'll have to start going to Sandringham after school. I've done one sort of mock up, and I have text pretty much sorted but as far as graphics go, the work is seriously lacking.

But, I got paid for my cat-sitting, and last night I went to see The Men Who Stare At Goats with my parents, and I really enjoyed it. I recommend it. It's really, genuinely funny and it has George Clooney and Ewan McGregor in it so that's a reason to go and see it, if anything.

S'laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment