Friday, November 20, 2009

I am in Media right now.

The boys are talking about dodgy and enlarged nipples.

The girls are talking about teenagers with babies and making the point that if they were the father they'd want something to do with the baby. I mean, what if the mother were putting the infant in 'grim clothes'? Clearly a much more important issue than food, growth, education and all that rubbish.

I'm sitting at the back, with a whacking headache, writing this. I've forgotten my USB pens, so I have nothing to work with when it comes to coursework.

However, I am looking forward to coffee and possible nibbles later with Laura and Caitlin.

Gary and Sam have just gone to the quadrant to get cakes (I doubt I'll get any because I'm not 'cool enough') and the second hour of Media education will begin. Farewell...

No comments:

Post a Comment