Monday, November 16, 2009

I actually had quite a productive English lesson today, and did a lot of highlighting and note taking. Of course, upon finding this, Zanny and I had to have a little fangirlie moment.

Photobucket

I also found out today who is in my devised group for my Drama exam this (and next) year.

I AM IN THE FIRE GROUP!

Out of the Blood group, the Fire group, and the Forgiveness group, I'm quite glad (namewise) I have the badass Fire group.

How and why have we reverted back into year six stylee group naming? I was in the Critics group for English, and the Hexagon group in Maths, in case you were wondering.

Anyway, Ali wants us to be the FIRE BRIGADE, or just the Brigade for short.
The Forgiveness group have changed their sappy name to FRECKIN' JEMLL ('jemell' is the pronounciation I think. It's all their first initials).

So the Brigade for Drama this year is as follows:

Me,
Becca,
Ed,
Ali,
Lowri
and
Lillie.

Bring yo' fire. The Brigade will put it out. Hella' yeah.

3 comments:

  1. EEE for fangirlyness
    And also am in love with your new banner. How do you even get those? I can't work it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God knows, Zanny
    Lovin the work :p
    We're Blood. That's Spunk in Dracula terms. I don't think it'll catch on as a name tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok i totally forgot what your new email is so i'm just copying what i wrote on the facebook page here :):
    Hey Guys!
    Basically we never had a proper after party after our AS exam cos everyone had exams in the morning...
    And as we've just started our devised thing i think a bit of team building is in order...
    And just cos i love all you guys and our class is the best
    i thought let's have a party!

    We've just got to figure out which date is the best for everyone cos of hairspray and whatever people are doing
    soooo
    possible nights are:
    weds 26th after 4.48 psychosis
    Thurs 27th or
    Sat 29th

    it would probably be from 8pm till people want to go home but i like to party until like 4 in the morning lol
    also if anyone needed to sleep over my parents would be totally fine with that cos we've got spare beds and stuff

    so let me know if you even wanna come at all, and if you do what day is best for you!

    :)

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete