Friday, September 4, 2009

Sharing is Caring!
For one week, recommend/share something different every day!

Day 1: A SONG

Ok, so this is going to be a bit difficult because I like a lot of songs. Initially I thought 'Hey, I'll choose something from the Moon score'. And then I realised that wouldn't work because I've only just got it so it wouldn't really be fair on all the other good bits of music I have. I thought about including something from the Serenity soundtrack, because it's so good, or something from Hans Zimmer.

Then I thought maybe I should choose something with lyrics. I thought of several songs, from lots of different styles. I went from Nine Inch Nails to Take That and I still couldn't really choose anything.

And then I remembered this song, which I kind of discovered by accident a while back. It is one of my most played, and I chose it in Bath as one of my favourite songs as well. It's a mix of all the good things, and you'll find it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty_xbwoY-kU&feature=fvw

1 comment:

  1. i shall do it as well :) fantastic idea shall start tomorrow. By the way love the song you gave us :)

    ReplyDelete