Monday, September 7, 2009

Countdown!
(stolen from Katie)

TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.
10. How can you possibly show no care for anyone else and not feel bad about it? Not even a little bit?
9. I would do it, but I'm too scared of what other people would say.
8. I really like you, but I hate how you don't try and still do so well.
7. I like you because you remind me of Prince Arthur from the BBC's 'Merlin'.
6. I was unbelievably happy when I found out about your choice.
5. Please don't cut your hair, it looks marvellous as it is.
4. Thanks for remembering.
3. I appreciate everything you do for me. More than you think.
2. You're the best outlet I have.
1. I wish I could show you, and not be afraid of how you'd react.

NINE things about yourself.
9. Sometimes I watch the same film every night of the week.
8. When I listen to soundtracks, I always think of something I could film to go with it.
7. I strongly suspect I've picked the wrong thing to do for my Media coursework.
6. I prefer to walk alone.
5. I read a lot of fanfiction.
4. I choose the ones I have no chance with.
3. I feel like a hypocrite about certain subjects. And not the ones you'd expect.
2. I plan arguments and retorts in my head, but I never, ever say them.
1. I've been doing Media for a whole year and I still sit at the back and don't speak to people. I LOVE it!

EIGHT ways to win your heart.
8. Dress well. I love trainers with low slung jeans and grey/black/white t-shirts.
7. Don't look at me like I'm wrong.
6. Don't freak out when you see.
5. Have great hair.
4. Take me to the Waffle House.
3. Like the same films as me.
2. Make me coffee, just the way I like it.
1. Be a bit lazy, so I don't feel self-concious when I am.

SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
7. School.
6. Money.
5. Football.
4. My weight.
3. My body.
2. Those three I can't decide between.
1. Whether my kwitty is actually happy about the kwitten.

SIX things you do before you fall asleep?
6. Put on my night uniform.
5. Write my diary.
4. Browse, then turn my laptop off.
3. Turn my radio on, but very low.
2. Pull my pillows down.
1. Stick my feet out.

FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
1. Kwitty.
2. Laura.
3. Katie.
4. Them, although they don't know.
5. The man who said it would sort itself out soon.

FOUR things you see right now.
4. A cinema ticket.
3. School stuff.
2. The score from 'Moon'.
1. My iPod.

THREE songs that you listen to often.
3. Woad to Ruin - Hans Zimmer
2. Sacrifice - Clint Mansell
1. Fire - Kasabian

TWO things you want to do before you die.
1. Go to America.
2. Do something memorable.

ONE confession.
1. I'm pretty sure that I've blown it completely out of proportion, but I can't seem to stop.

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how touched I am to be in the 'FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.' bit.
    Seriously

    I know that sounds fake, but it's cos I'm really bad at doing sincere things

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, we should all go to the Waffle House! God, I love them waffles and the unimaginably hot waiters.

    ReplyDelete