Saturday, September 26, 2009

I had a truly bizzaro dream last night. I was sitting in English, next to the wall on the front row and Laura on the other side, and Mrs Dean was having a massive go at us, and I looked down and on the table was a photo of a massive sleeping panda surrounded by like, a million baby sleeping pandas and I burst into tears and Mrs Dean yelled some more. I went into the back playground bit, near the gazebo, and ended up somehow in my back garden, at the very bottom, where someone had built a swimming pool. Someone had filled it with really dirty brown water and there were four ducks swimming in it and everyone was like 'thank God someone made this pool so beautiful' and I was like 'what are you talking about? It's disgusting and full of brown water and ducks' but I was ignored and then I went for a swim. The next thing that happened was that I woke up in our veranda, and I was holding a new born baby. I went out onto the patch of grass in front of the veranda and it started raining really heavily and I died.

Then I woke up and really needed to pee.

I don't know what happened to the baby.

Anyway, it's Saturday and I have an English essay or something to do and I don't think it has anything to do with pandas. Also, my jawline really hurts for no reason like after you blow up a balloon and it aches and you don't know why.

2 comments:

  1. I am actually responding to the line of stuff down the side of your blog more than this post.
    Is it just me, or in the photo at the very bottom, the one with me in it, do I look black? Or at least Indian. I look like your very angry Indian friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one craazzyyy dream
    I love that pic of us in much ado btw, and the one of me at Zanny's
    I look so cross!
    Feel free to nick my 'Currently I'm...' Oh wait, you already did ;)

    ReplyDelete