Monday, June 15, 2009

Thanks to the fact I'm now back at school, I shall be reverting into the old 'blog-once-a-day' format.

So here is Monday.

I woke up at a reasonable time, seeing as I have Monday mornings off. I got washed, dressed etc etc and went downstairs for breakfast (cream cheese on toast) and then didn't do anything except watch James May's 20th Century and discover that Becca wasn't walking to school. I left at quarter to 11ish, and had a good walk which was nice. I quite like walking by myself, as long as I have good music and nice weather.

I got to school and found Blake and the others in the Study Area, where I sat until going to Drama. It was alright, I mean, I went expecting physical theatre and stuffs (which we did), but it wasn't so bad. We played some games and then did Park Bench (which I loathe with a passion), however it was brightened by the fact my first improv. was with Blake, and the second with the charming and attractive young fellow who keeps us very entertained. Unfortunately, the Drama department were not happy with the way we left all the rooms after the performance exams, and made us tidy out the costume shed and 60/61. I did the costume shed, and it was rank. It smelt bad and it was really hot and there was crap everywhere, but we got through it and it looked pretty good by the time we'd finished. Karen turned up as we were locking up and gave us a hoe and said we had to put it away. I was going to make a crude sexual joke about Karen wanting to be locked up with a prozzie, but she spared herself that by being rude to us all and so she was bombarded with insults and I suggested loudly that a 'smack in the chops' was in order. This suggestion was met with approval, but she'd waddled off somewhere.

In English, Mrs Proudfoot was sitting at the back of the class so we couldn't have the A2A quote fest we had planned. Instead we all discussed our favourite books (I chose Less Than Zero) and how the first sentence of novels interest us. Or something. Anyway, at the end of the lesson Mrs Dean said that our project thing over the next couple of weeks would be to read a book out of the box, and do a presentation on it. Or something. I leapt at the box and grabbed 'Revolutionary Road' before anyone else could get their mitts on it, and dived back over the table to my seat. I think we are just going to be reading our novels of choice over the next few weeks, so that should be alright, because I read the first chapter and a bit and I already really like it.

Now I have to have dinner (hopefully, but I have no idea what I'm doing there) and go to TYC. Woop.

HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

1 comment:

  1. is park bench the impro game where you have one person sitting on the bench and then someone else comes up and has to get the other person to walk away? or is that something else and i just completely embarrassed myself in front of all the thesps that read your blog? I really hope it was neither of these. :S

    my day was pretty awesome. as you already know. :)

    LOVE

    x x x

    ReplyDelete