Saturday, June 6, 2009

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aaaah, Kasabian. I watched their live session thing on T4 this morning and it was immense. Seriously.
I've been a fan for years and they just keep getting better. I need the album. Like, now. Now.

Mum thought Tom was a girl because he's grown his hair super long. He's a rockstar, he's allowed.

It's the last episode of this series of Primeval tonight :(
And Laura - I got my mother to buy a 2 litre bottle of Tizer in Morries earlier, I thought of you!

"Mickey Rourke just did a marketing photo shoot. It's the first time I saw him in full costume. I can't wait for the images to be released." - From Jon Favreau's Twitter. I can't wait either.

2 comments:

  1. Wooo Tizer
    and Sherbet

    The Past two nights I've had dreams where I'm Alex from Ashes to Ashes
    They were good dreams
    Also - OMG CHRIS
    I cried

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serge is soo hot xx

    ReplyDelete