Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Basically I can't really be bothered to write up everything I do everyday, just to hand write it five minutes later in my diary. So...here are the key points, I guess.

- New Heroes project in Media (although technically it's the one I already did with an essay thrown on top because no one else in my class except me actually bothered with it).
- We get given a Gothic novel to read next week in Eng. Lit., so that on top of Revolutionary Road will give me plenty to be getting on with.
- I quite like my group for Drama, but it has quickly become evident that we are going to get no work done at all, due to the fact it took us half an hour to come up with the (hilarious at the time) decision to have a radiator salesman trying to shift stock during a heatwave in a post-apocalyptic British summer. There was also talk of flapping and twitching around on stage like live fish thrown onto hot tarmac.




I really want a Chinese for lunch tomorrow. Hmmmmm. We'll see what happens.
I'm going to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a good day :)


    friday 7.00 nandos TYC meeting GOT IT :)

    ReplyDelete