Thursday, June 11, 2009

Photobucket

Just. Bloody. Brilliant.

Underdog, Take Aim, Thick as Thieves and Fire are my current favourites. West Ryder Silver Bullet, Fast Fuse and Swarfiga are very close behind. As for the others, I'm sure they'll grow on me.

Also, ALEX'S THEME off the A2A soundtrack, is so gorgeous it's unbelievable. It's right there next to Extra Dry, Extra Olives from the Iron Man soundtrack. And Hope Fails from the LotR: RotK soundtrack.

I'm at Blake's tonight.
Goodbye from The Jane Genie. (which is what's going on my thesps hoody).

1 comment:

  1. That is a freaking awesome name for the hoody :)

    Jane i understand. I live a boring life too thats why i am going cycling on my own to liven it up. Me you, Katie and Laura should go out to waggammas or Nando's some time :)

    and we need a TYC meeting asap !!!

    if you ever need to rant i am here :) and blogs are made for that reason!!!

    ReplyDelete