Friday, June 5, 2009

Hey all. I haven't dropped off the face of the Earth, I've just not been able to think of an interesting way to blog this week. I attempted a list, an amusing write up of all key events, but nothing seemed to click.
So here is a straight to the point (with rambling) review of my week.

Monday: Media exam, let's not talk about it. It didn't go bad, but it could have gone better. The rest of the day was spent on a come down, soaking in the tub and making chocolate and cranberry flapjacks.

Tuesday: Woke up too late in Dad's opinion to order an iPod Touch. Hmph. Instead I did all the ironing and watered the garden, and watched Will Ferrell movies with Neil (Step Brothers was my favourite).

Wednesday: Got up early to order my iPod Touch. Spent the rest of the day doing nothing. How very dull.

Thursday: My iPod Touch arrived (bloody quick, I know). Spent the day sorting out iTunes so that cover flow would look sexy. Also arranged meeting up with Katie for Friday.

Friday: Met Katie in town at 1. We had Starbucks and got soaked in the rain so we took refuge at Caitlin's house where we munched shortbread and watched The Apprentice and a really dodgy TV movie on Channel 5 about teenage pregnancy.

I got a card for Robyn and Laura's birthday today, but I'm going to have to get their present on Monday, even though the get together is on Tuesday. It's forecasted heavy rain all weekend and no way am I going to town to get soaked again.

Apparently sometime next week I'm also going to London con mia parents, which means I'm going to have to seriously narrow down my Uni-Qlo 'must have' list. There are too many clothes, seriously, too many.

I've been watching Iron Man: Armoured Adventures, which is like a cartoon series based on...well, figure it out. It's quite good but also a bit pants because why is Tony 16 and already Iron Man? He hasn't been kidnapped yet, so there's no point really. Also, Pepper is super annoying and I love Pepper and I don't like not liking her. And Happy is a complete character change from what he's meant to be. Tony's supposed to be at MIT, not some school in New York or whatever, and Pepper comes and works for him and Happy is an ex-boxer turned chauffer/bodyguard and I'm finding it irritating but oddly addictive viewing.

Now I have to go and think of an imaginative salad to make to be served with quiche for dinner.
Goodbye.



P.S. I found a really cool Stark Industries T-Shirt online that I want. It's £19. I think Ma + Pa will say no.

1 comment:

  1. Very busy week i see :)

    where are you watching the iron man cartoon thing??

    ReplyDelete