Friday, March 25, 2011

I've just ordered a graphics tablet. I've been meaning to do it for ages, but only just got round to actually sitting down and selecting one. Anyway, I'm hoping it might help to snazz this blog up a bit as I feel it's lacking in oomph.

I think I have developed trench foot. Or rather, as close to trench foot as I can get without coming into contact with liquids or dirt or mites. Anyway, my feet are absolutely killing me because I've been working solidly for the last three days (this is not a complaint, it's been really good fun) but somehow I've managed to do more harm to myself in those three days than in the whole year so far.

I've cut myself, burnt my fingers, bruised my arm on the coffee machine, been kicked accidentally, punched accidentally, burnt my tongue, damaged my cuticles, broken many a nail, cut my lip and fallen over rather spectacularly after slipping on the wet floor, thankfully when we'd already closed up.

In other news (news that makes me feel a whole lot better about life) the powers that be have released the full length Captain America: The First Avenger trailer, and with it came three little words that I've already told Joe made me explode a little with excitement: "Now Mr Stark".

1.12. I'll say no more.


No comments:

Post a Comment