Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1. Matt Smith
2. Karen Gillan
3. Harrison Ford
4. Simon Pegg
5. Jason Schwartzman
6. Emily Deschanel
7. King Colin Firth

My reasoning behind these decisions are as follows:

I am sat next to Matt Smith because...well...do I need a reason? Next to Matt Smith is Karen Gillan because everyone knows they are pretty much BFFs in real life so they can tell us all about what happens on set and make us laugh until we cry. Next to Karen Gillan in Harrison Ford because if he sat next to me I'd be too scared to say anything. At position 3, I can see him across the table quite clearly and I'll be asking him to pass me the profiteroles and the mini yorkshire puddings every five minutes. Simon Pegg is next to Harrison Ford because I think he would be in awe and that would make me happy. Even though Harrison Ford doesn't seem to like talking about Star Wars, I'm sure he's got stories and if we gave him enough wine he might spill them to the table through the encouragment of Simon Pegg and myself. Jason Schwartzman is next, because he's fast becoming one of my favourite American actors, and he's funny as well, so sitting him next to Simon Pegg seems logical. I need another lady at the table, so Emily Deschanel is there because she's awesome and I can shout "ANGELA" at her and I'll have someone to sneak off to the ladies with if I need to go and don't want to go by myself. Finally, King Colin is next to me because I love a bit of Colin Firth and hopefully with the help of Matt Smith and Karen Gillan, he will phone The Moff and ask when he can be on Doctor Who. I think he'd be a pretty funny guest, and sensible and clever and witty and generally the perfect addition to any table.

DO YOUR OWN!

1 comment:

  1. (In order, 1-7)Michael Wood, Judi Dench, Simon Armitage, Monty Don, Germaine Greer, Smudge (my first ever cat), Carol Klein.
    Easy!

    ReplyDelete