Thursday, March 31, 2011

Combining two things in one here.


Cor blimey. I literally flailed when I saw this yesterday. I don't think I've ever been more excited for a new series. Laura and I have many theories as to what will happen vis a vis River, my favourite being that she's actually the Master. That would be amazing.

Anyway, loads of stuff in there to look forward to, especially Toby Whithouse's The God Complex which I really hope will be an incredible episode and be one of those that really sticks out in the mind of Doctor Who fan. It's going to be epic and I can't wait.


Also, my graphics tablet finally arrived, so I thought I'd celebrate by whipping together a rough little doodle of Eleven, because that's how I roll.

Oh, and I've confirmed my place at UC Falmouth, so that's where I'll be living for the next 3 years in case anyone wanted to know.

1 comment: