Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sorry for the distinct lack of blogs recently, but our internet has been rubbish since Wednesday. Mummsie rang the BT people this morning and it seems to be all sorted out now. So hello.

My exams are done. They seemed to go okay, I did as much preparation as I could have done so I can't blame myself for not being prepared. I don't want to go into too much detail but I got fairly good questions for all of them so I'm feeling pretty cool about it all. For now, anyway.

Yesterday, I went into London with Mum's friend Robert and we did a lot of shopping and I got my Leaver's Ball dress! Which is very exciting. I just need everything else now - shoes, accessories etc. After a busy day's walking and purchasing he revealed he'd booked seats at Vertigo 42, the top floor champagne bar at what was previously known as the Natwest Tower. And it was amazing. Like, from where we were sat we could see all the way to Hampstead Heath and beyond and the champagne cocktails were fantastic.

I could probably get used to living like this.

Photobucket

1 comment: