Sunday, June 6, 2010

It is currently 8:58 on Sunday morning and seeing as my work for today has been called off I feel as though I should blog as I have nothing better to do. Okay.

1. Doctor Who last night was brilliant beyond words and quite frankly I'm not sure I'm going to be able to cope when the series finale roles around. Vincent and the Doctor was beautiful to watch and very, very sad. Tony Curran was excellent and Bill Nighy was fab especially during the bow tie exchange at the beginning. Bow ties are cool. Matt Smith and Karen Gillan were perfection once again, funny and entertaining and heartbreaking.

Next week looks interesting. I am looking forward to it for a reason that I found out about weeks ago and I haven't told anyone about but it's going to be GREAT. Trust me.

2. Ohh holy crap the Drama exam is on Wednesday blarghfhfhfhhahlkjdfh.

3. I'm having laptop problems again. I need a new battery and I went on the HP website but apparently they don't sell the part I need. As long as my laptop is plugged in, it's fine. I'm hoping we don't have a power cut any time soon or I'm screwed. I think I'll have to go to Mr Computer in town and have a word which is a pain and will most likely cost me a million pounds.

THE WORLD CUP STARTS ON FRIDAY AND I AM SO EXCITED! YESSSSSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment