Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This holiday has so far been exhausting. So much for an Easter 'break'. Yikes.

I've been at the gym for an hour and a half or so every day this week so far, and I intended to go every day (bar weekends) for the rest of the holiday until I realised that the possibility of Ashes on Mars this weekend means that I won't be able to go every day next week. I don't feel thinner. If anything, I just feel like I'm wasting my time. Oh well, at least the women on reception at the gym know me on first name terms. So that's...nice. Right?

Being at home during the day is awkward, but I'll say no more on that subject because it's neither relevent nor interesting for you all. I'm just thankful I'm going out again tonight.

Anne's house for the Recess movie, methinks it'll be a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment