Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I've actually had a pretty good day today. It didn't start off well; I got up early in order to be at the gym at 8, but it freed me up for the rest of the day so I guess it was useful. I got home, had a quick shower and got dressed and waited for Katie to pick me up in her car to go to the park for a picnic in the park with everyone which was very very nice.

I guess it was just a really lovely change to actually spend a day sitting out in the sun, without having to worry about anything. As a result, I ate way too much, but that's cool. Who says no to cherry bakewells? Not me, that's who. But yes, there was music and food and cricket, apparently.

Also, I discovered I have a 'sports face', which I'm sure Laura would be happy to demonstrate for you when she sees you next. Oh, and Katie can't catch either.

I need to buy some new headphones and The Hives album and the Radiohead album because I need some new music in my life.

In a bizarre turn of events, spending all day out and chilling somehow made me come home and actually do some revision. So I wrote out a load of notes on Elizabethan theatre and the original performance conditions of Twelfth Night. And highlighted the important bits, which, unfortunately, turned out to be pretty much all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment