Saturday, April 24, 2010

I apologise for a lack of posts. Nothing interesting has really happened in the last week.

However, today was the birthday of Jess Faye Cunliffe. This explains why I'm lying on my bed typing this dressed from the waist up as the Cheshire Cat, including ears and whiskers, and wearing comfy pyjama bottoms from the waist down due to excessive party food eating. It was awesome and fun and very cool. Thank you Jess, and welcome to the eighteenth year of life.

Photobucket

I have a load of work to do tomorrow, including revision for this Lysistrata mock question rubbish we're doing on Monday in Drama, and typing up a bibliography for English c/wk.

HOW AM I EXPECTED TO CONCENTRATE WHEN IRON MAN 2 COMES OUT NEXT WEEK?
IT'S TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER FOR THE SCHOOL TO ASSUME I'LL BE ANYWHERE NEAR MY USUAL LEVELS OF COMPLETE AND UTTER CONCENTRATION.

I am going to be a giggly, hysterical, excitable mess at the end of this week.
But do you know what? I don't care.

No comments:

Post a Comment