Saturday, April 10, 2010

I was up at 5:30 this morning. My nose has stopped functioning like a normal nose and I keep sneezing. However, risotto for dinner tonight, and that's always a good thing.

Doctor Who was very very good, unfortunately the creepiness of the Smilers was lost on me slightly as the angry and sad Doctor began to come through. Which actually made me go very tense and worry about what was going to happen Amy and no, don't shout Doctor! and no, don't kill the Star Whale!

But yes, angry Doctor was very hard to watch especially as he's all new and shiny, but I'm excited as it'll give us all a different and interesting personality spin to explore and connect with. Which is the whole point of Doctor Who, really, that with each incarnation there is this fantastic new personality but deep down there is the lonely traveller. The question is - how long will it take for him to surface?

Not very long, apparently. And I'm very excited to see what Matt Smith does with it.
Very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment