Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What was the point in today? I mean, really? I had another lie-in this morning, because my Media teacher had gone off with Neil's Media group to see the Britain's Got Talent live auditions, so my lesson was cancelled. I suppose an extra two and a half hours in bed is always a good thing.

So I walked in for English, and that was a total waste of time as I sat there and inadvertantly made weird noises and spent a good twelve or so minutes trying to find this one quote in The Handmaid's Tale.

At lunch, we discussed hilarious times in our respective primary schools (games of POLO, craft knives, injuries, puddles, Joe Medforth making fart noises etc.). It became quite obscure which was weird considering I thought yesterday's lunch was bizarre as Joe sat and nibbled cock/boob/arse shaped chocolates from his so called 'late-work-party'. Whatever, Joe, whatever.

And in Drama we drew a picture of the Globe and Lillie and I discussed weird connotations and the we went to the library and did research for two lessons. Which was a right bloody laugh, let me tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment