Sunday, February 7, 2010

I woke up on Saturday morning, and after realising that I was on the sofa in Laura's front room after her sleepover, I said: 'Hey, hey - Laura and Anne, guess what? No rehearsals!'

What a great feeling it is to actually be able to say it and mean it. I've got my weekends back.

So I've done my English coursework plan, and Katie and I went and booked Corfu for the summer. That was yesterday. Today I've listened to calming music and baked cookies and read my book. I've also written a list of things I'd like to do in Barcelona, because we fly out on Thursday.

I shall have a bath later with a face pack and lots of bubbles and some music.

Tomorrow, we have Lysistrata in Drama and then coursework research (whatever that is) in English.

Diet cokes all round.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Lysistrata not that bad we have been doing it for the last two weeks :) I'm Glad it is all over and thank you i will have a diet coke!


    Plus i love the picture of you and Laura :) damn i miss TYC

    ReplyDelete