Wednesday, February 17, 2010

BARCELONA PICSPAM AND WRITE UP:

First off, these are no all my pictures. I took a LOT. And Photobucket is pants and takes forever and quite frankly I can't really be bothered to put them all up, but here are some of my favourites.

We had a good time, I think, I know I did. We saw lots of big, historical, famous things like the Sagrada Familia, we went to Parc Guell, we went round the market, strolled up and down La Ramblas which was very close to where we were staying. We went to the aquarium and saw Sand Tiger Sharks, we had Churros con Chocolato, I drank a lot of Cafe con Leche, we ate out at some great restaraunts.

We also saw actual Jake Humphrey off of the telly (CBBC and now F1) in a cafe, it rained for a lot of the time, I learnt how to play some card games, Dad took me on a walk down past an alley full of prostitutes and best of all, I fell down the spiral staircase and got bruises and all sorts. It was vair painful. Neil just laughed.

Hi, by the way.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you had a good time :) hope your not too hurt :) and the pictures look really great.

    we had rain when i went a few years back! maybe it's normal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate you because of the churros photo :(
    No matter now though, I can't chew!
    Woe, alas.

    ReplyDelete