Saturday, February 20, 2010

I was in the bath, and I thought that it would be productive if I were to do a longer-than-normal diary entry, as my recent ones have been like:

February 19th, 2010.
Tired, oh God, so tired. Just back from Anne's, bed now.

So I got through my second page (on A5) and got a hand cramp and stopped at the end of my sentence, which, in case you care, was about crab and salad.

In other news, tonight is the night that I finally get to sleep in my new room. It's not finished yet, I still need to fill a picture frame (which I hope to do at least most of tomorrow) and get new curtains, but the latter apparently won't be happening any time before Easter so I figured, 'screw it, I'll move back'.

This means that my roomwarming will happen soonish, I hope. I don't know when yet though.

Back to school next week. I don't have a war-related artefact for Drama yet, and Lord knows what I'm going to end up choosing. Hmm. I'm not looking forward to Drama at all actually. It's just such a pain in the arse and full of judgement and contradiction and embarrassment, mostly. Ergh, don't get me started.

Media, I don't even know. And English? I doubt it'll be the usual slog next week, due to PAPA DEAN insisting on 'coursework research' which means a double lesson of chatting and drinking diet coke.

'IS THAT A CAN OF COKE?!?!'

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to prepare for a delicious dinner and then bed in my new, super comfy...erm...bed.

Oh, and this is the staircase I fell down. Not even down it, down the back of it, the side closest to the kitchen area, the big gap drop bit (I promised to post this).

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YOu're doing better than me on the diary front, I've not written in mine since the 4th of feb :s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent written mine since last summer.

    I fail.

    I even stopped blogging.


    :'(

    ReplyDelete