Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello.
Erm, update from Meia Praia - it's hot.

Laura- we hope you have picked the frutas and vegebules. Or your Mum has. Just not the blackbirds or any rodents.
And sorry about the poo and milk.

CAITLIN HAVE A FABULOSO TIME IN AMERICA! I am vair jealous.

Nectarines here are good, our cleaner Sandra hasn't turned up (I'm not really that bothered, it's my mess and I like it) and I keep getting headaches because Dad plays his Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band CD too loud in the apartment and there are loads of little, screaming children running around shouting things like:

-"LOUIS! LOUIS! GO BACK AND GET YOUR T-SHIRT!"
-"KAYLEE? HAVE YOU GOT MY TOWEL KAYLEE?"
-"DON'T SPLASH ME. YOU ALWAYS SPLASH ME WHEN I'M DRY. I HATE YOU!"

Aaaand so on and so forth.

Adios. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment