Saturday, July 18, 2009

This is a super quick blog because otherwise this thing will have to go the best part of three weeks without a post.

Currently, I have done all my packing, but I'm fairly sure I've forgotten something. Probably my enthusiasm, which has been sucked out of me by everyone in this house else running around and thinking that their problems are worse than anyone else's and my God, why are members of my family so freakin' melodramatic?

We all have issues, leave them to each of us to deal with and please, please don't take it out on the rest of us.

It is not appreciated.

Right, so everything is packed, including Firefly and Serenity (bwahaha, you didn't think I could last 2 weeks did you?) and my one billion t-shirts that I have and couldn't decide between and four books: The Wasp Factory, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, The Time Traveler's Wife and The Rules of Attraction.

Also packed, my faithful and very dear iPod, and camera.

I haven't got anything else to say which isn't grumbling or pointless, so, GOODBYE for now.

"This is the captain speaking, we have a little problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence, and then...explode."

Oh Mal, I ♥ you.

Update: So I seriously think my suitcase weighs too much, and also I'm pretty confident we are going to miss the flight because Dad is leaving it to the very last minute to do anything, despite having a go at the rest of us for leaving packing to the last minute. Fair? I think not.

1 comment: