Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Is five or whatever posts in one day getting a bit OTT?

This is precisely the reason why I should get Twitter. Hmm.

The theatre was good, my Dad and I went to see 'Cat's Cradle' at the Maltings Theatre. It was good apart from these giant lips that randomly appeared and sang to us as if we were having our own private balamory performance. And the really creepy puppet. And when this guy in the audience's phone went off in the middle of a really tense scene when the main character realises he is that last man alive. It seemed to drag on a bit as well.

ANYHOO - Time for bed methinks. I have my worst day of the week tomorrow.

Bugger. Oh! Before I forget - If you have a spare moment, listen to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack. Seriously awesome. I can't get enough of it and it's been on repeat on my iPod for months.

S'laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment