Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For People Who Read This Blog:

My laptop is scewed and by screwed I mean that I'm going to have to find a HP Hardware supplier, send it off, get new parts fitted, pay for them and so on. It is going to be a lengthy, expensive and incredibly irritating process.

Basically I will be out of the blog/laptop/internet in general loop for a fair few months.

Months.

It is going to take a while for this all to blow over and sort itself out and it couldn't come at a worse time as my Media production has to all be done within about 5 weeks or something stupid and my English coursework is beginning and it's all generally very hectic and it is at the point where I need my laptop more than ever.

It's not just that I won't be on the internet, it is that I will lose all my iTunes, all the pictures I have saved over the past year or so (many of which are VERY important for me, both for sentimental and hot guys from Heroes to ogle at reasons) as well as ALL of the coursework I have done in the last year. And of course, because I was totally caught off guard with this happening, none of it is backed up via USB pens or anything.

I'll put it like this.

Basically the man who came to look at it said that I might as well buy a new laptop with the time and money it is going to take.
And I would.
I'll just pop into the garden to take several hundred quid off that money tree that is so handily planted out there. And while I'm at it, maybe I'll pay for driving lessons and my University fees.

For a while, this is auf wiedersehen,
ciao,
adios,

or in mine and Maddy's language - TCHUS KASE.


Goodbye, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment