Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alright, I'm back from Sandringham and I've finished my day. You would think I'd be pleased. But no, instead I've given up the first Monday of half term to go to London and do the filming for my Media coursework.

The thing is, I don't really know London, and I'm going to be completely out of my comfort zone because I'm going with Imogen and Tom, who I'm sure are nice people, but I just don't know them that well at all and they are not the kind of people I would usually go out with. Also, I don't know who our actors are, I think Imogen is sorting that - but at the moment I feel as though it's going to be all of them...and then me.

The prospect of getting the train home alone scares me, but the prospect of spending a whole day with people I don't even know? I am terrified.

Maybe I'm blowing this whole thing out of proportion. I don't know. It's an A Level that I desperatly want to do well in, I think I'm just going to have to keep reminding myself that.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment