Friday, February 6, 2009

First: Put this on while you read this blog entry:



Today, nothing much happened at all. The snow was samey (white and cold) and I stayed in bed for most of the day. I finished the Super Bowl, all 4 hours of it, PITTSBURGH STEELERS the eventual winners. It was a close one, and for a while I though the Cardinals would get it but Santonio Holmes caught a pass from Ben Roethlisberger in the end zone and got the touchdown that won the game. It was great fun to watch.

I went out for a ride with Dad in the new car, and we got very excited over the beverage cup holders, storage areas under the seats and the CD player, which we chose to test by playing the Prodigy through at a high volume and the bass systems on full blast. I got out of the car with ringing in my ears. Trudging round Morrisons was dull, although there was a great offer on cookies which we took advantage of.

Anyway, I got back and had a bath, before wasting the rest of my evening Twittering and watching Scrubs on youtube (hence the song). Tomorrow the 6 Nations starts - EXCITEMENT! I'm really looking forward to it, and next week I think there is a friendly between England and Spain, I'm onto football now by the way. I go for Spain everytime, even though I am in no way Spanish, their team is amazing and wonderful to watch. Plus David Villa, Fernando Torres and Iker Casillas are all total sexcakes.


MAJOR HEROES NEWS!
Apparently Volume Four: Fugitives will begin airing on the 10th of February, which is next Tuesday!!!

A friend told me this, so it might be true or not, it's not definitive - but if it is YAY!

Here is the cartoon I drew for Maddy, but I feel is relevant in this moment of Heroes excitement. Enjoy!
Basically Nathan is asking Mohinder about Peter's abilities and what he can do, just as in the episode 'The Fix' from Volume One. Watch it and see.

Sorry about the quality, I took it from the camera.

Photobucket

Nathan: Like a chameleon?
Peter: (as chameleon) I can fly?!
Mohinder: More like a sponge...
Peter: (as sponge) Hmpf.




1 comment: