Saturday, February 5, 2011

Right, so since my last post I've grown a pair and got onto the tutors. They have my stuff and as far as I know, I'm in for the exam. I also rang the tutor recommended by Anne and my first session thing is on Tuesday at 2. I am fretting about the fact I haven't done any actual maths for about three years or whatever, and I'm probably a lot worse at it than I was then. Which was pretty average to say the least. Ho hum pig's bum. What happens happens and if I make a tit out of myself then I make a tit out of myself, I can't quit.

Thanks dudes for your words of owl wisdom.

Whethere it's due in part to the sugary (and at the time) goodness of the chocolatey fudge fridge cake I made last night, the late night strong coffee, my disturbed sleeping patterns or my stressing over every little thing, my fears that I have some horrendous illness were exacerbated last night when I literally could not stop trembling like a nervous trifle. I got about three hours sleep. Not good. Also not good was the fact I nearly dropped a large egg custard on my shoe at work whilst putting it in a paper bag because my hands were freaking out. It is never a good idea to Google your symptoms, as I could apparently have anything from fatigue to tachycardia to hypoglycemia. Thankfully, it doesn't look like I have prostate cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment