Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year. I know, I know, shoot me. I'm late. Sorry and all that.

So right now, I'm listening to Eurythmics and planning out the rest of my week. It's getting busy, let me tell you. I might have Saturday off work though (I'm not sure) because the boss rang and seemed to indicate if I covered for her on Thursday I won't have to do Saturday. Which means I don't get to see Daniella for another week, which is a bummer, but I shall survive.

Has everyone made their resolutions? Has anyone broken their resolutions? My resolution, well, my main resolution, for this year is: BE BRAVE. I think it's time to stop freaking out about everything and embrace life a little more freely. I'll also be attempting to read more than two books every month this year, and get back to the gym on a regular basis. This year is going to be go go go without much room for slacking off.

Time for change, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment