Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Evening all. Guess what? I turn 19 tomorrow. The last of the teen years.

The following is a list of all the good things that have happened to me as an 18 year old:

- Buying actual drinks in an actual bar.
- Using my debit card (ooh, how adult).
- The revelation that was Matt Smith.
- No more Paradise Lost.
- No more Deantaur/PAPA DEAN/"Is that a can of coke?!" (Is this a bad thing? I miss it!)
- No more freakin' Drama.
- No more school!
- Prom.
- Corfu.
- Spain winning the World Cup.
- Sarah Jane preview with bonus Lis Sladen and Katy Manning (plus Bonus!Reece).
- Psychoville preview with bonus (real life) REECE SHEARSMITH.
- The university tours.
- Getting a job.
- Passing my A Levels.
- My new MacBook Pro (♥)
- Gap Year general lulz.
- These are the things that spring to mind, frankly there is a LOT.

BRING ON BEING 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment