Monday, November 1, 2010

Okey kokey, pig-in-a-pokey! Time to complete my '10 things...' list.


Psychoville was absolutely excellent last night, and if you haven't seen it yet, do so NOW! Reece Shearsmith was even more brilliant in person than I think Laura and I ever expected. Very fidgety, very funny and generally a really, really awesome person. (I hate the phrase 'down to Earth'). "Steve...I done a bad preview..."


TEN things you wish you could say to TEN different people right now.

10. Right, so...see you at Christmas?

9. I wish you'd stayed behind.

8. I want the old you back. Is it possible?

7. I'm really quite glad it all got sorted out in the end.

6. I wish I'd just done it when I had the chance. Perhaps things would be different.

5. I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you for ages.

4. Stop treating me like a freaking monkey drone.

3. It's really not THAT difficult you know.

2. Please please sort it out! It's really bloody worrying!

1. I was disappointed that I hadn't gone to University this year. But actually, the thought of missing out on all this epicness and general brilliance with you makes me thankful I did stay behind.


NINE things about yourself.

9. I tire of things easily.

8. I know what I want to do...more or less.

7. I have no drive to go back to the gym, but I do have to.

6. I'm pretty excited for the upcoming months.

5. But I fear I'm neglecting the important stuff for the fun stuff.

4. I HATE mouth ulcers (just because I have one right now).

3. I have an insane knowledge of fonts. Like, text ones not religious ones.

2. I have man shoulders and I dislike my hair. Still.

1. Reading Conversations makes me feel better no matter what's wrong.


EIGHT ways to win your heart.

8. Embrace the nerdiness.

7. Cook good stuff.

6. Don't be easily put off.

5. Love Doctor Who, unconditionally.

4. Be ready for laziness.

3. Prepare to watch a lot of scifi/fantasy movies.

2. Be funny.

1. Just...be lovely.


SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.

7. Migraines.

6. Work.

5. Money.

4. The internet.

3. Stresssssss!

2. Kitties.

1. What am I doing tomorrow?


SIX things you do before you fall asleep?

6. Turn my laptop charger off at the wall.

5. Write my diary.

4. Read.

3. Arrange my pillows.

2. Put Star on the bed.

1. Sleep.


FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.

5. Them, specifically Him.

4. Fam.

3. D-Girrlllll!

2. My friends at Uni.

1. My friends at home.


FOUR things you see right now.

4. The framed prom picture.

3. My picture wall.

2. The Vesuvius Club.

1. My camera.


THREE songs that you listen to often.

3. Oh My God - Ida Maria

2. The xx - VCR

1. Well All Right - The Hives


TWO things you want to do before you die.

1. Tick everything off the list, and a lot of it is unlikely.

2. Be one of them.


ONE confession.

1. Everything is always so difficult. I'm amazed we all cope.


Laura's desktop background is the same as mine, so I'm going to show you what my desk area/work station/laptop zone looks like.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your work space is SO much neater than mine, it's amazing!
    REECE WAS RIGHT THERE! :D

    ReplyDelete