Thursday, November 4, 2010

I've developed an unattractive habit. Whenever I collapse into an armchair, sofa or bed, I can't help but sigh an audible "Oh, God". I can't be that tired. And I'm not religious. Maybe I'm just grumpy. Maybe it's because I'm flippin' ILL.

Yes, Niagra Nose has returned! And I'm sneezing a lot. But my sore throat has pretty much gone leaving me sounding like a disgruntled Darth Vader. I may have another bath tonight.

It's so exhausting being an up and coming writer. When I'm not rubbing shoulders with actors and producers I'm off having photoshoots. Yes, tomorrow Laura and I are off to have a makeover and photos taken in a studio in Farringdon. I'm very much looking forward to it, and apparently they do photoshopping stuff so my bright red nose can be edited into normality.

"YOU CANNOT BUY MY OPINION, LIKE YOU WOULD BUY A USED MOTOR CAR!"

No comments:

Post a Comment