Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Photobucket

Okay, so last night was seriously one of the most awesome nights I've ever had. The day was great (though I didn't accept my Fox's Glacier Mint reward at the arcade), we walked a lot and ate stuff from Cyber Candy and then went to the BFI with, as it is aptly named, the nice surpise of some Bonus!Reece.

Laura's blog pretty much covers everything, so I'm just posting photos and saying that OMGOKGMGOKGMOMGGOMG like I did last night with Laura as we jumped up and down and literally flailed in our seats at the awesomeness of it all. Humatity does sometimes throw up some really wonderful things. And it was amazing to be able to enjoy it all with other like-minded people.

And on a serious note, my laptop has fallen suddenly into its grave so you know, infrequent blogging will be even more infrequent. Poo.

Now to find a frame...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Also, I feel privileged to be inside your head as a beardy man :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the King Giles signature on your poster!

    I have not seen you in aaages, it's like having my heart hacked out with power tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG

    I wish I could have gone with you, I miss conversations on Doctor Who & other related shows. I am home this weekend! ARE YOU AROUND DURING SATURDAY OR SUNDAY???

    ReplyDelete