Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sorry, I haven't blogged for a while. It's been a bit hectic. It still is, actually, but I'm sitting here watching Nigella Kitchen wondering how on Earth she has the energy to bake a peanut butter cheesecake in the middle of the night, and I thought it'd be best that I finally do a blog.

I'm working full time at the moment, this week and next week. It's hard but not unpleasant. People tend to be nice and I'm starting to recognise customers and their orders. Lunchtimes are impossible; the queue is often right out the door. Plus my feet ache.

I went to Worcester on Sunday to check out the university, and it was pretty nice. The journalism course looks pretty cool, and there seems to be a possibility of a semester abroad which was not mentioned in the prospectus. Either way, when she was talking about internet journalism, and she asked who had a blog, I was the only one who put a hand up. Kudos.

I seem to have pretty much sealed the deal on being the Press and Publicity Officer for the Carlisle United Supporters' Club London Branch, or rather, Dad has. I appear to have the backing of the club members and quite frankly, it's going to look impressive on my CV and more importantly, my personal statement. Chester on Saturday.

I hope I'm back for Merlin.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing :) Just amazing.

    I was telling Laura on skype earlier how I miss coffee with you two. Yes it has been less than two weeks away but it feels like it has been 2 months!

    Blogging is fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete