Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Right, time for a catch up.

World, you amazing thing, you've finally done it. I've found a University I would love to go to. Before I say where it is, I shall give you the reasons for my choice. The buildings were amazing. They have old, boarding school style buildings but with a massive, modern building as the hub of it all. It was in a quiet little city (I suppose, they have a famous cathedral), with a very close and totally not-wild feel to it. It's one hour on the train from London Waterloo. The guy who did the journalism talk was fantastic and made it very clear what would be expected of us. Their practical production suite was AMAZING. I actually feel very up for the challenge of their selection process (interview, practical and academic tests). The place is Winchester, people, and it is perfect.

On a totally unrelated note -

LAURA AND I ARE GOING TO SEE THE PSYCHOVILLE HALLOWE'EN SPECIAL IN LESS THAN A WEEK WITH THE AMAZING AND UTTERLY BRILLIANT MR REECE SHEARSMITH IN ATTENDANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment