Sunday, September 19, 2010

Hello, world. New blog, new start.

And so, as many of my age group set out on their next big adventure, Uni, I stay behind. Laura, Anne, Doug and myself face at least half a year slotting the pieces (idealistic and realistic) of our individual lives together and making plans for next year.

My decision as far as Maths goes looks to be this - enter myself for the summer GCSE and get myself a tutor in order to get the teaching part of it sorted. I'll be going into school on Wednesday to see if that can be arranged. Followed by League of Gentlemen raves at Laura's. See? I have my priorities sorted.

I've been asked to work full time for a couple of weeks at Simmons in order to cover for the co-manager who's off to Florida on Tuesday. I'll work this Friday and Saturday, then two weeks, then a Monday and then I'm done. It'll be tiring but shouldn't be all that bad.

On the 12th of October, I've booked tickets for Laura and I to go to a special preview of The Sarah Jane Adventures episode entitled Death of the Doctor. The showing will apparently be followed by a panel discussion with Elisabeth Sladen and the producers, script editors etc. It says cast and crew in attendence, though I don't know if that just means the aforementioned or others, but I guess we won't know until we get there. It's going to be AWESOME though.

I have an open day at the University of Worcester on Sunday to look forward to as well.

Bon. That's what's been happening with me, cool cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment