Thursday, December 3, 2009

I think I'm coming down with something.

My throat was an accurate copy of that advert where the man's neck has been replaced with a power saw. My nose is running, my eyes sting and I'm getting a cough. It's really not very pleasant. So I've been drinking lots of lemsips and watching Merlin and Misfits and listening to Mumford and Sons and it's helping.

In Drama on Tuesday, the Brigade and I were sitting in the Tech Foyer, where the 6th Form loos are situated. Every so often, a guy would go in, and come straight back out again. We thought this was a bit odd, so Ed went and had a look to see what the problem was. He came out, straight away with a look of complete disgust on his face, and quickly made his way back over to where we were sitting. It turned out that someone had done a poo in one of the urinals. We didn't go into details, obviously, but the story gets worse. Just as the end-of-day bell rang, the cleaner turned up, entered the boy's loo and her face literally sank. She then said 'Oh shit'. Indeed my dear, indeed it was.

We attempted to learn the Cha Cha Cha in ballroom dancing this morning. I sucked. Majorly. Also, Mrs Dean had a chat with me this morning about setting myself target deadlines for my English coursework. It looks like I have a thrilling weekend ahead of me.

I've also been experimenting with my hair, and ending up with styles which (in my opinion) look quite nice but which I would never, ever actually go outside with. Which is a shame, but there you go.

I felt as though I should blog, seeing as I haven't done for a while. Here, have a lovely picture of Natalie Portman looking proper stunning.


No comments:

Post a Comment