Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am not procrastinating. Procrastination is the putting off of work to a later time. I attempted work, and simply found I could not continue. I know what I have to do. There is just something very demoralising about having to go through two essays you'd previously handed in, thinking 'oh yeah, I'm quite happy with these', with the pages literally covered in red pen.

And by the way teachers, the note 'why?' is not helpful. Neither is 'say more here'. If I knew why, or what else to say, I would have done it in the first draft.

I also have two Drama essays to write, and a Sylvia Plath essay to do. Oh yeah, and my third Media draft. On top of those two coursework redrafts.

So no, I am not procrastinating. I am waiting for my brain to kick into gear.

In the meantime, I dropped the heaviest part of my laptop cable (the box bit with the light) onto my toe, which is now bleeding and hurts very much. Also, I'm getting my hair cut at four, and then it's Merlin tonight.

And usually I'd have all my work done by Merlin, so right about now, I feel like a total flunk.

WHAT WOULD ARTHUR DO?

1 comment:

  1. ARTHUR would do what everyone does leave it and wait.

    Jane, i have done the same, except i haven't actually started the work so in fact i haven't done the same but hey i know your feeling

    watch television and relax.

    ReplyDelete