Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am tired, very very tired.

I didn't seem to get much done over the weekend, which made me feel incredibly underprepared for this week. I did my Sylvia Plath essay on Sunday, and gave it in today. I finished my two Drama question things but they are in for Friday. I'm supposed to be doing research into epic poetry. I only just remembered.

Dad has gone up to Gma's for a few days so it's just me, Ma and Neil, and the cats, here right now. I've done washing up and stuff, Neil claimed that he 'forgot' to do the rubbish this morning which roughly translates as 'could've done it, but couldn't be bothered'. So thanks, you know? Thanks for the help. I imagine I've done the rubbish wrong which means Ma will get home after a hard day at work and have to do more jobs. Which only makes me feel worse.

As a result of Pa being away, I had to walk to Sandringham this morning, which meant I had to get up super early and be out of the house by quarter to eight. Ergh. And it wasn't even like it was a particularly inspiring lesson. The first bit of dialogue that was exchanged was:

Gary: Have you marked our practical coursework?
Samuels: Well, me and Miss Ashton gave it a mark.
Mark: And? Where they alright?
Samuels: Not great.

Peachy. And now I have to do super loads of work on my written essay before next week which is deadline day. So, you know, crap.

Also I'm beginning to panic ever so majorly and silently over Drama. In a double lesson, the first session will be spent discussing ideas, and the second will be spent discussing actually getting up and doing some work. Which we don't really do. So I'm stressing because we have so little time it's a joke. We have this week, next week and then four weeks and then we perform. I just get the feeling we're not taking it seriously. Check out the hypocrisy right there.

Goodbye, all.

2 comments:

  1. "Don't worry everything is going to be fantastic"

    Thats what it says on my blog and what is my background to my laptop, and you know what it is the truth :)

    Drama and media and even english will come together just "Keep clam and carry on" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll pull together
    but not English
    Cos Miss Dean has given up
    BUT NOT MISS MASTERS
    we must grow to love Paradise Lost.
    WE MUST

    ReplyDelete