Monday, August 17, 2009

Hiiii. These pictures are in no way as interesting or fabulous or awesome as Caitlin's from New York and Cape Cod (http://blogbykobrak.blogspot.com/) but today...I tidied my room some more.

So there's been this long thing with me wanting to get my room re-done. And today I got the sofa a.k.a. crap-storage-holding-bay out of my room and now it is in the bus shelter in the back garden. Not an actual bus shelter. Just a place with seats which looks like one? I guess? I don't even know. Anyway, the sofa is now there waiting for me to hack it to pieces and take it to the dump yay!

So I have like, loads more room in my room now. I tidied and hoovered all up the wall and floor on the right side, which revealed some ~ahem minor wall destructions. And then I got the bug, and cleared all round to my wardrobe and under the clothes chair, and down by my bed. And hoovered that too.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

So I guess that was a productive use of a day. Tomorrow I am thinking of maybe doing some baking...
I'm trying to put my mind off the end of my life which will arrive on Thursday.

Caitlin, I'd love to come to your party/picnic!

D IS FOR DELIGHTFUL, AND TRY AND KEEP YOUR TROUSERS ON.
I ♥ the Arctic Monkeys.

1 comment:

  1. wow what a clean room i see there, it burns my eyes :)

    Cake baking is fantastic and i am glad you can come to my party that makes me mucho happy.

    and it is sad the end of the world shall be on Thursday i plan to hide in my room if they are really bad!

    ReplyDelete