Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Oh, hello world. I'm back from Corfu. In fact, I've been back from Corfu since Monday but I've only just got round to doing an 'I'M BACK FROM CORFU' post. Hello.

First things first, Corfu was excellent. I had a fab time and I'm brown and feeling happy about my friends and the fact that they're all really rather awesome. My highlights included swimming in the sea, drinking Greek coffee and having an in-depth discussion about what on Earth a 'Clunge Bucket' is. To name a few.

Spain won the World Cup. I didn't actually get to see the final but I'm glad of this in retrospect as when I got back, I watched the highlights and literally cried with joy. Fantastic. Viva La Furia Roja.

I have a growing list of things I need to do (some urgent, some not) and the next few weeks seem to be a little busy for me in terms of meals, dentists, haircuts and Dark Star's birthday.

Hello. It's nice to be back.

1 comment:

  1. Hey welcome back :) I got back at 2 am this morning. Our flight was delayed by 2 and a half hours!

    I supported Holland and was deeply upset with the result. We watched it in a beach bar, half the germans were supporting Spain, the other half Holland. It was muchos fun :)


    want to meet up for coffee some time?

    ReplyDelete