Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have not done a blog for ages.

Monday night was Anne's birthday party, and we all went to Nando's and had a good time, eating hummus and chicken and all sorts and giving presents and generally feeling bon about everything. Jess, of course, was absent as she's currently in Brazil so there was an empty chair. She was very polite and didn't take up any room and agreed to hold all the presents until we moved on over to Cross Keys for wine and pitchers. A good evening had by all, I think.

Assuming that Ma and Pa were back from their evening at the Tower of London I put the latch down on the front door, and just as I was drifting into a pleasant night's sleep I remembered that actually they weren't back yet, they were walking up the driveway and ringing on the doorbell asking what pillock locked the front door. Hello.

I had to cancel coffee with Caitlin today, which really annoyed me as I was very much looking forward to it. I woke up and my eyes were being weird and I had a headache and then my arm went dead and all tingly, quickly followed by my tongue. A quick Wiki search later this evening seems to have revealed I had a migraine. So I put my pyjamas back on and slipped back into bed for an hour or so until I felt a bit better. The rest of the day was rather wasted taking painkillers and watching TV, however, I did pop down to Morrisons etc. (on Laura's manic suggestion) to try and find a copy of the latest Doctor Who Magazine which I could not.

Here's to a slightly less painful rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment