Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ok, so one my many New Years resolutions was to keep a diary. Which I am doing. But you know, I can't really stick pictures and the like in it because A, I hate cutting things out of magazines and B, I don't have a pritt stick.

Hopefully I'm going to by a camera soon with my combined birthday and Christmas money. If it all goes to plan, I should be getting a Canon Ixus 80. So, erm, I could be putting pictures up on here. It depends on whether I decide livejournal is the sex or not.

I've started about a billion of these, and always stopped them because I couldn't be bothered to keep going with them - but I will stick with this one.

In other news, my cat's breath HONKS. And I mean seriously. She currently sits and sleeps right next to me in bed and she enjoys waking me up in the morning with a nice wash. And you thought you had bad morning breath, yeesh.

Moving swiftly on: HEROES QUESTIONNAIRE TIME!

Introduce yourself: Jane Eden Jardine, 17, St Albans, England, bla bla blaaaa
Who is your favourite hero (or villain)?: Peter Petrelli is no. 1! or Nathan, or Sylar, or Elle, or Hiro, or Daphne, or Matt, or...you get the picture.
Who is your least favourite?: Bob Bishop or Eric Doyle.
Do you have a favourite pairing?: Sylar/Elle! Until...you know...
What about a least favourite?: Peter/Caitlin. wtf.
What super power would you want most, (Peter's doesn't count!)?: Nathan's (flight) or Hiro's (space/time manipulation). To be honest, I'd settle for any except Sylar's. Or any other evil one.
Powers are pretty awesome, but you don't need a power to be a hero. Give the powerless heroes some love: Mohinder before he got impatient. Oh and Ando for the same reason.
So, who do you think is really in charge of the company?: MR MUGGLES, DEFFO.

Yay. Now I shall write in my actual diary.
Then sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Jane has a blog :):)

    yay yay

    see you tomoz @ TYC :):)

    (please let it snow)

    ReplyDelete