Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hey hey, I'm still alive. Just.

I got home and there was a letter from my mum's Godmother waiting for me. When I was reading it, I got a bit teary eyed, even though I've only met her twice, she was the most loveliest woman and at the end of the letter she said 'Maybe you will all manage to visit me again - one of these days'. The thing is I think we all know deep down that it won't happen, which really upsets me.

To cheer myself up, I browsed livejournal for a bit, and came across behind the scenes photo's from the Heroes promos that will be shown during the superbowl on Sunday. I don't think I really need to point out the fact they all look amazing. And Milo with the black marks under his eyes, and the way Adrian fills out his kit? Blimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment