Friday, January 30, 2009

Hey, guess what? It's Friday!

The end of the week is here, at last, and I am pretty much okay as far as things go. I got my t-shirt from Laura today, and I think I am ordering my camera at some point between now and tomorrow evening (hopefully) so I'll get a picture up of it when I can. I'm dead excited!

Oh yeah, Primeval Series 3 is APPARENTLY set to begin on Saturday 14th February!!

We did Heroes in media today, you can only imagine my excitement. I got slightly irritated at a lot of the points being made, and many of the facts, characters and abilities being stated wrongly. But whatever, I guess my class just aren't as obsessed as I am. It's a healthy obsession. It's good for me. And if it can make me get a good grade in media, then fantastic eh?! I have to do a 45 second presentation on the character of Sylar. I cannot fit everything about him into 45 seconds, there is just too much stuff! He is one badass motherfuckerr!

And speaking of badass mothefuckers:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTIAN BALE!!!



Yay! Muchos love to you!





1 comment: